Terms & Conditions
Noti is a service operated by aTech Media Limited, a UK registered company (5523199). Registered at Floor 8, County Gates House, 300 Poole Road, Bournemouth, Dorset. BH12 1AZ.
Noti is a desktop notification tool. The service and associated client applications are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- You must be 13 years of age or over to use Noti.
- You must be human. Accounts registered automatically by bots, scripts or otherwise will be terminated without notice.
- Your account information must be up-to-date at all times. This includes your e-mail address as well any other information gathered during the signup process.
- You are responsible for ensuring your login information is kept secure. aTech Media Limited will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred through a security lapse such as this.
- aTech Media Limited does not guarantee the service will meet your requirements, be available 100% of the time or be bug free.
- You understand and will not hold aTech Media Limited responsible for any loss or damage incurred to you or your business by using Noti. This includes, but not limited to, loss of profits, goodwill, data or other intangible losses.
- Support is only provided to account holders and is only available by email and by telephone to paying customers.
- We reserve the right to remove any information which we consider to be unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic or otherwise objectionable.
- We reserve the right to remove any information which violates the intellectual property of a third party.
- Uploading of viruses to our service is forbidden and will result in the file being removed and possible account termination. However, we are sympathetic to users who upload an infected file by accident and will do our best to assist in these situations.
- The failure of aTech Media Limited to enforce any right or provision of these terms & conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The terms and conditions constitutes the entire agreement between you and aTech Media Limited and govern your use of Noti, superseding any prior agreements between you and aTech Media Limited (including, but not limited to, any prior version of the terms and conditions).
- These terms & conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Both parties agree that the courts of England are to have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise in connection with the terms & conditions.
- aTech Media Limited reserve the right to change these terms & conditions at any time without notice.
The follow terms apply to developers who are interacting with the Noti service to send notifications to users.
- You must ensure that all notifications you send to users follow the guidelines provided in the developer documentation.
- You may not at anytime attempt to pass off notifications as belonging to another application or service. All notifications sent must be appropriate for the associated application.
- You may not upload or use pornographic or objectionable content as notification images (without explicit consent).
- All notifications are only stored for a short period of time.
- We will not sell or divulge the email addresses of any of our users to a third party.
- We may use your e-mail address to send you e-mails relating to the Noti service (or other relevant services operated by aTech Media Limited)
- The Noti website & client apps are copyright © aTech Media Limited. All Rights Reserved.
- All account information entered or uploaded into your account is owned by you and/or your company.
Each account is permitted to use the average usage for all accounts (as determined by aTech Media). If you exceed this, you will be notified by e-mail and we will work with you to resolve the situation.